Thursday, January 20, 2011

My hyperpigmentation gotta go....

Palmer's Skin Success: Clears Skin And Stops Acne Marks Eventone Acne Rescue Kit

 

Since I was growing up, I always have beautiful and amazing skin but dark spots on the skin, also called hyperpigmentation is always in the way especially on the sideburns and on my nose.  I get a lot of compliment for folks that I have beautiful skin. I guess I take it after my grandma. She had the most amazing beautiful skin and I am proud to have that. RIP Elizabeth Brown. Back to the point, I was like, how can I have beautiful  skin when hyperpigmentation is in the way? How can u say that I have amazing skin? I don't get that part. Well, my hyperpigmentation on my face is not that bad but still. I always drink gallon of water, my dark spot seems to be fading away beautiful and after using Noxzema on my face which I love very much seem to work very well. If I don't take care of my skin very well, or stop drinking water, or less than 40 oz of water, my face will start to break out crazy. I hate when it does that to my skin. I was so unhappy about the way I look and my friend always telling me stop picking on your sore and LEAVE IT ALONE. I can't help the way I put my hand on my face when it need to be left alone.  It really irritation me so bad. I try my very best to keep my skin look beautiful. So I was so eager to try this Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Acne. You can buy this product at Walmart store for just $20.00 if the store in your area have this product. So anyway, Back in the day, I used to buy Fade cream, fade milk lotion and complexion soap work wonderful on my skin but part of skin started to fade a little lighter. I would like to show two picture from the past to now. 

I love my beautiful skin. there are less dark spot on my skin. This picture was taken back in 2006.

There is a lot of hyperpigmentation on my chin, cheek, forehead, sideburns, and also my neck.

So I am waiting my skin to GLOW gain after six week using this product. Will I stop using it? just in case if my skin break out again. Six weeks seems to be pretty long but focus on my skin will keep me very busy. All I want to do is get rid of the hyperpigmentation on my skin. As this moment, I am start to drink a lot of water if I want beautiful skin and working on diminishing the old dark spot. I want to look BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. I love myself more than ever but my beauty is my major concern. 


I don't want my beauty to scare anybody away or having them scaring at me like crazy. My friend told me that, what is happen to my face and I used to have amazing skin? Men do not like it when she have dark spot all over her face? At that moment, I felt so deeply hurt and I was about to cry. I can't help the way I look. 

Wish me Good Luck... I will keep you update in two weeks.

 Beauty Quotes saying:
  • "Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart, not just her look."  ~Nate Dircks 
  • "A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful."  ~Karl Kraus
  • "Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."  ~Martin Buxbaum
  • "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."  ~Kahlil Gibran
  • "I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.  That's deep enough.  What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"  ~Jean Kerr, The Snake Has All the Line
  • "It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it."- Claudette Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment